Technical Films - Pentaspec®
At Klöckner Pentaplast, we find innovation solutions for your products. That’s why we manufacture Pentaspec®, an extensive range of technical films formulated for specialized applications. These films provide enhanced "wet-out", bonding, and formability, and withstand high temperatures. They are ideal for applications such as building film, artificial reef media, print blanket, floor heating, greenhouses, labels, battery separators, and lamp shades.
- Pentaspec® films come in a broad range of surfaces and colors
- They offer superior physical properties
- These films resist high temperatures and offer exceptional stiffness for cooling tower and waste water systems
- You get true matte/matte surfaces
All Klöckner Pentaplast films are manufactured to the highest standards.
- You always get consistency and performance, fewer rejects and greater processability
- Klöckner Pentaplast films are manufactured in a controlled environment to the strictest current GMP standards
- With Klöckner Pentaplast’s global sourcing, you can always get the film supply you need, wherever you need it
Klöckner Pentaplast quality is also about people. Around the globe, our employees back up every sale with exceptional service.
- Our sales people will guide you to the right film and help you to find cost-effective solutions, whatever your needs
- With our manufacturing expertise, you can reduce total product costs without sacrificing quality
- Klöckner Pentaplast’s global technical support services are unique in the industry
- Klöckner Pentaplast engineers develop customer-specific solutions. And our researchers continue to pioneer the development of new formulations and films
With Klöckner Pentaplast, you get a complete package of high-quality products and outstanding service.