Pipe Insulation Films
Pipe Insulation Films - Pentaclad®
At Klöckner Pentaplast, we develop innovative products that solve problems. Pentaclad® films clad insulated pipes. These films are specially formulated to meet the specific needs of the pipe insulation industry.
- The film’s inherent curl means it covers pipes quickly and easily. We guarantee a dry, clean fit
- It has an elegant, smooth, light grey surface
- The material is self-extinguishing and offers considerable resistance to acids, alkalis, salts, and aliphatic hydrocarbons. It is impervious to gases, grease, and oil
- It will not corrode, is virtually impermeable to water vapor, and unaffected by fresh or salt water
- The film is physiologically harmless
It has very good anti-static characteristics
It resists temperature changes and is stable from –20 °C up to +65 °C in indoor use
- The thermal conductivity of Isogenopak® is 0.16 W/mK
- The film is strong. It resists both longitudinal and lateral tears, has high elasticity, and is shock resistant
- It is also light: one square meter, 0.350 mm thick, weighs only about 500g, facilitating transportation
- It stacks easily and requires no care or maintenance, facilitating storage
- All Klöckner Pentaplast film is manufactured in a controlled environment to the strictest current GMP standards
Klöckner Pentaplast quality is also about people. Around the globe, our employees back up every sale with exceptional service.
- Our sales people will guide you to the right film and help you to find cost-effective solutions, whatever your needs
With our manufacturing expertise, you can reduce total product costs without sacrificing quality
Klöckner Pentaplast’s global technical support services are unique in the industry
Klöckner Pentaplast engineers develop customer-specific solutions. And our researchers continue to pioneer the development of new formulations and films
With Klöckner Pentaplast, you get a complete package of high-quality products and outstanding service.
Pipe Insulation Text for Tenders