Decorative Surface Films
Decorative Surface Films - Pentadecor®
At Klöckner Pentaplast, we know your customers want innovative films. That’s why we manufacture Pentadecor®, a full range of specially formulated films for the furniture industry. When applied to furniture or cabinetry, these decorative films create beautiful, durable finishes. Pentadecor® films are at the leading edge of technology and new product innovation.
- We manufacture Pentadecor® films in a complete range of solid colors and printed designs for specific market applications
- Embossing, printing, and other finishing processes can enhance the films with creative surface designs and finishes
- When tested to industry standards, these films show exceptional durability. They resist scratches, stains, and chemicals
- Pentadecor® films are ideal for 3D and 2D decorative surfaces, metal lamination, flat lamination, profile wrapping, and drawer wrapping
Klöckner Pentaplast films are consistently produced to the highest quality standards in the industry.
- We manufacture in a strictly controlled clean environment, using the most advanced technology
We provide absolute traceability for our films
Klöckner Pentaplast’s rigid vinyl furniture films do not contain plasticizers (like phthalates). Heavy metals, lead, cadmium, mercury, nickel II, and chromium VI are not intentionally used during film production or pigmentation
Klöckner Pentaplast quality is also about people. Around the globe, our employees back up every sale with exceptional local service.
- Our sales people will guide you to the right film and help you to find cost-effective solutions, whatever your needs
- We offer design assistance for trend-setting designs and color selections
- With our manufacturing expertise, you can reduce total product costs without sacrificing quality
- Klöckner Pentaplast’s global technical support services are unique in the industry
- Klöckner Pentaplast engineers develop customer-specific solutions. And our researchers continue to pioneer the development of new formulations and films
With Klöckner Pentaplast, you get a complete package of high-quality products and outstanding service.
kp’s Pentadecor® 2D films are at the cutting-edge of polymer technology. They make your products more durable and attractive, enhancing the surface finish of all types of furniture, case goods (tables, cabinets, and others) and home décor products (wall panels, partition walls, stereo speakers, TV stands). They are also ideal for retail fixtures.
- We are a leader the industry in both product selection and quality. Our range of colors, designs, glosses, and embossed surfaces is extensive
- These films can be applied in numerous ways: metal lamination, flat lamination, profile wrapping, drawer wrapping, and miter folding
They are ideal for laminating over wood substrates, such as particleboard and MDF
They can profile wrap for wood, metal, or plastic
Our stain- and scratch-resistant 2D coatings meet or exceed industry standards
Klöckner Pentaplast quality is also about people. We help you to develop products, and provide individual customer care and ongoing technical support.
Klöckner Pentaplast’s rigid metal lamination films can be coil-coated on steel. They are ideal for paneling systems (cool rooms, food processing areas, clean rooms, etc.), cladding appliances (refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.), consumer electronics (cable set boxes, housing cladding), and marine interior cladding.
- These films have a homogeneous surface
They are available in solid colors, printed designs, and matte or satin embossed surfaces
They are stain resistant and light fast
Anti-static grade film is available
They are elastic and break resistant to quick-forming processes
- The films are approved for long-term contact with food according to European Directive 2002/72/EC
Klöckner Pentaplast’s rigid flat lamination films enhance the surfaces of innumerable interior décor products, such as ready-to-assemble furniture, all types of cabinets and entertainment units, bedroom furniture, tables, stereo speakers, store fixtures, edge banding, and wall and ceiling panels.
- These films are designed for flat lamination onto derived timber products. They have miter-folding properties for stereo and small furniture production
- We offer an extensive range of plain and metallic colors, printed designs, embossed surfaces, and gloss levels. A protective lacquer increases scratch-resistance
- The films have excellent hiding power for minimal telegraphing of surface defects
- The films are tough and process without breaking. They also have superior elasticity for easy forming of the laminated part
- The films are suitable for all glue systems, with primer if requested
- Dark colors are specially formulated to resist stress whitening
- A flame-retardant formulation (B1) for grid ceilings and wall panels is available
Klöckner Pentaplast’s rigid profile wrapping films apply a high-quality finish to moldings, window sills, furniture, cabinetry, cabinet door components, and flooring profiles.
- They can be applied to MDF, extruded vinyl, steel, or aluminium
We offer an extensive range of solid and metallic colors, printed designs, and a wide variety of embossed surfaces
The finish is light fast, making them ideal for surfaces exposed to light
The films resist stains. A protective lacquer increases resistance to scratches and wear
They are suitable for all glue systems, with primer if requested
Dark colors are specially formulated to resist stress whitening
Klöckner Pentaplast's rigid drawer wrapping films are ideal for laminating surfaces rarely exposed to light, such as drawers. These films have been optimized for economic production. They have been proven to process well for you and perform for your customers.
- An extensive range of embossed surfaces, solid colors, and printed designs is available
The films are tough and process without breaking. They have superior elasticity for easy forming of the laminated part
They have crease and folding properties with high dimensional stability
- They adhere well with PVAC and modified EVA hot-melt-type adhesives
- The films fully cover the substrate to bridge surface irregularities
Pentadecor® 3D Films
With our 3D furniture film, Klöckner Pentaplast films lead the industry in product selection. Our exceptional range of colors, designs, glosses, and surfaces give your designers the freedom to shape MDF into an endless array of innovative products that sell.
Our product range includes more than 200 designs:
- More than 60 standard and custom solid colors with a wide variety of embossed surfaces in stock
A large selection of realistic wood grain designs. These films match the wood designs of board manufacturers and paper printers
Numerous metallic and abstract designs
A large selection of embossed surfaces
Smooth, matte, and pearl finishes
Special wood grain, abstract, and brushed embossed surfaces
We offer a range of surface finishes to suit your needs:
- BL Basic Line: a tough and versatile surface available in various embossed surfaces and gloss levels
FL Furnitop Line: offers superior scratch and wear resistance for horizontal applications
SL Silk Line: this smooth surface provides an elegant and satin-like appearance
NL Natural Line: a soft-touch matte surface with the feel of a perfectly smooth veneer
GL Gloss Line: a high-gloss finish for brilliant surfaces, supplied with protective film
All of our films are quality manufactured.
- We help you to develop products
Our team provides individual customer care and ongoing technical support
These films are suitable for press applications on MDF substrates. They are ideal for door and cabinet fronts, desk and tabletops, furniture components, displays, and store fixtures.
- They offer excellent material flow and outstanding forming characteristics
- A superb primer coat promotes adhesion to the substrate
- These films resist scratches and stains
Pentadecor® polyester films offer an alternative to vinyl 3D films, without sacrificing any traditional benefits. They are ideal for door and cabinet fronts, desk and table tops, furniture components, displays, and store fixtures.
- The films are suitable for press applications on MDF substrates
They offer excellent material flow and formability, and outstanding forming characteristics
A superb primer coat promotes adhesion to the substrate
These films resist scratches and stains
For more information about Pentadecor® Films - made of Resysta® click here.
Decorative Surfaces Brochures
Pentadecor® 3D Polyester Films Sales Sheet (English)