Adhesive Tape Films - Pentatape® & Pentatape® Kobra®
At Klöckner Pentaplast, we engineer innovative films that work for your products. Our Pentatape® and Pentatape® Kobra® films are specifically designed to serve as a substrate for adhesive tapes.
These films are ideal for:
- adhesive packaging tapes, both printed and unprinted, for cardboard
- double-sided adhesive tapes, embossed and smooth
labels for cosmetic applications
embossed cover or taking off films used in plaster tapes, double-sided adhesive tapes, silicone glass-fiber tapes, and self-adhesive presentation products
lithored films for splicing in printing machines
These films are specially formulated to perform for you.
- They print beautifully
- Transparent and color films are available
- A top-quality natural rubber coating makes the films exceedingly sticky
- The films produce little noise when rolling off the tape
- Reduced static films are available
- All Klöckner Pentaplast films are manufactured in a controlled environment to the strictest current GMP standards
- We offer global sourcing, manufacturing and distributing film across the world, wherever you need it
Klöckner Pentaplast quality is also about people. Around the globe, our employees back up every sale with exceptional service.
- Our sales people will guide you to the right film and help you to find cost-effective solutions, whatever your needs
- With our manufacturing expertise, you can reduce total product costs without sacrificing quality
- Klöckner Pentaplast’s global technical support services are unique in the industry
- Klöckner Pentaplast engineers develop customer-specific solutions. And our researchers continue to pioneer the development of new formulations and films
With Klöckner Pentaplast, you get a complete package of high-quality products and outstanding service.